Spring Hill TN is located approximately 12 miles south of Franklin TN and 35 mins south of Nashviulle. This community is basking in lush country sides, a rich history and now on the cutting edge of chamber commercial development. SPRING HILL TENNESSEE offers a blend of commerce, a family-oriented atmosphere, a business friendly community and peaceful country living, all while maintaining its small town charm and friendly atmosphere. Spring Hill has quickly and efficiently developed both residentially and commercially to accommodate the growing needs of its’ residents.
- Spring Hill has experienced annual growth rates 4 times higher than that of other cities in the region.
- With a population of 1,464 in 1990, Spring Hill’s population recently topped approximately 24,000 according to the 2007 census.
- Over 10,000 Households to date.
- Spring Hill is a diverse community consisting of young families, business professionals and retirees.
- The increase in Spring Hill’s population and housing stock resulted in over 8,000 building permits issued from 2000 through 2007.
- Spring Hill offers living amenities for everyone’s needs including multi-family homes, condominiums, townhomes and apartments.
- Spring Hill has approximately 80 developed subdivisions within its city limits.
- The average square foot prices for homes in Spring Hill is $94.30 and the average price of owner-occupied dwellings in Spring Hill is $214,921(** figures based on real estate sales information from May – August of 2010)
- In 2007, Spring Hill was recognized by the Tennessee Center for Policy Research as “The Most Business Friendly City.”
- Spring Hill’s strategic location amidst a combination of farmland, industry, and a growing residential market make the city ripe for development and an attractive economic center.
- Consisting of mostly retail trade and manufacturing industries, the City actively recruits all businesses and seeks to increase employment opportunities so that its’ residents can live, play and work within their community.
- Because of its key geographic location, explosive residential development, population boom and high median income, major retail chains have already identified Spring Hill as a prime location such as Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Kohls, Publix, Kroger, Starbucks, Olice Garden, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and many more.
- Prime development sites are available for “build to suit” purposes as well as a multitude of newly constructed facilities ready to accommodate businesses looking to relocate or expand in the Middle Tennessee area.
THINKING OF MOVING HERE?
Call the Middle Tennessee Real Estate expert, TERRI RUTHERFORD, and allow me to help you with your relocation here to the Nashville and surrounding areas. I am the Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Fine Homes here in the Brentwood, TN area just nouth of Spring Hill & Franklin and have been selling Real Estate here in Middle TN since the early 1990’s. You need an expert working for you, so choose the best…..Terri Rutherford. Call me today!