From old world elegance to futuristic design, the options for luxury homes in the market are seemingly endless and varied. So how do you separate wheat from chaff?
Here’s a look at some of the most notable luxury developments in Tennessee.
Luxury single-family homes give property owners and their loved ones privacy and all the comforts money can buy.
- Belle Meade is known for stately mansions built on a former plantation. Belle Meade Boulevard, with its wide, flat median, is an ideal running route. This picturesque neighborhood is also home to the Belle Meade Country Club, one of the most exclusive clubs in Nashville.
- New luxury developments in Nolensville include the construction of custom built homes, particularly in subdivisions like Benington and Benington II. The area is less than a mile away from Brentwood, which has a wide selection of restaurants, hotels, and shops.
Luxury townhomes give you all the conveniences of a single-family home but are easier to maintain. Some luxury townhome developments will throw in complementary housekeeping and landscaping services to sweeten the deal.
Such developments are managed by a homeowners association (HOA), which ensures that the quality of life remains high, and that shared amenities are properly maintained.
- Brentwood, an affluent suburb in Williamson County, has an array of spectacular luxury townhomes. A vista of gently sloping hills that go off into the distance only adds to its splendor.
- New luxury developments, such as a four-unit luxury townhome venture near Hillsboro Village, are suitable for those who are drawn to the high energy of urban living. The same goes for families and students who want to live close to Vanderbilt University.
High rise condos
Modern high rise condos offer luxurious living to those who want extensive floor plans, large windows, and panoramic views of Tennessee. Condos with one, two, and three bedroom floor plans are available. These condos often have high ceilings and open spaces.
High rises usually have attended lobbies and concierge services, along with pool decks, fitness centers, and garage parking.
- The Gulch district – a Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certified community at the center of urban development – is home to a number of high rises with oversized floor plans. Home owners in the Gulch are a stone’s throw away from restaurants, music venues, and shops.
There are a number of luxury apartment communities in and around the trendy Hillsboro Village in Nashville. Studio units, along with one, two, and three bedroom floor plans, are available.
It’s not uncommon for these apartments to have hardwood flooring, lofty ceilings, track lighting, and privacy gates, among other high-end features. Residents enjoy upscale amenities like fitness centers, business centers, and swimming pools. There are also fringe benefits like reserved parking.
- Bell Hillsboro Village and 1810 Belcourt are well-known luxury apartment communities. Their central location brings residents close to Vanderbilt Medical Center, Vanderbilt University, and an assortment of shops, restaurants, and night spots. As such, luxury apartment communities in Hillsboro Village are a huge draw for urban sophisticates.
As far as luxury living goes, Tennessee has plenty to offer. If you’re ready to invest in the kind of home you’ve always wanted, call (615) 642-6677 or send an email to [email protected]